Paula Garces nudes (59 foto) Feet, Facebook, braless
Paula Garcés (born March 20, 1974) is a Colombian American film and television actress, known for her appearance in films such as Clockstoppers, Man of the House and The Harold and Kumar Series, and on TV shows such as CSI: Miami, On My Block, The Shield, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, The Sopranos, Oz, Devious Maids, Guiding Light and All My Children.
Paula Garcés was born on March 20, 1974 in Medellin, Colombia. At a very early age she moved to East Harlem in New York City.
She played Alvina in 1995's Dangerous Minds with Michelle Pfeiffer.
Garcés co-starred in Paramount Pictures' 2002 teen sci-fi adventure Clockstoppers, starring opposite Jesse Bradford. She was then cast in Richard Benjamin's hip-hop comedy Marci X opposite Lisa Kudrow and Damon Wayans.
Garcés was next seen opposite Academy Award-winner Tommy Lee Jones in the Revolution Studios feature Man of the House. In 2004, she starred in National Lampoon's Pledge This!. She was featured on CSI: Miami and starred in a four episode arc on NBC's Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, as well as guest spots on HBO's hit series The Sopranos and Oz. Garcés then landed a role as a cast member on The Shield.
Garcés appeared in New Line Cinema's 2004 feature film Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, its 2008 sequel Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay and the 2011 sequel A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, as Maria, the love interest and later wife of John Cho's character.
Garcés was a series regular on the ABC drama series Defying Gravity, playing documentarian Paula Morales during its single 2009 season.
She was also featured in the video "Imagínate" with Wisin & Yandel, and rapper T-Pain.
Garcés has also co-starred on Guiding Light as Pilar Santos, and had a recurring role as Dr. Kelly Hernandez in season two of the Syfy TV series Warehouse 13.
In May 2011, Garcés appeared in "Off the Beaten Path", the 11th episode of season one of Breakout Kings.
In February 2013, Garcés appeared on the CBS series Elementary, playing villainous police officer Paula Reyes in season one's episode "Details".
While attending a Comic-Con to promote one of the Harold & Kumar films, Garcés noted the sizeable Latino audience for superheroes, despite the low number of Latino characters in the genre. She created Further Lane Productions to issue a limited run comic book featuring the Latina superhero Aluna, later working with S2 Games to create, and voice, Aluna as a 2011 playable hero added to Heroes of Newerth, S2's multiplayer online battle arena video game. In time for the 2014 Comic-Con, she worked with sekretagent Productions and Allegory Media to produce a four issue Aluna comic book series.
Garcés's first child is daughter Skye Mahoney, was born in 1992. In 2002 she married Antonio Hernandez, an entrepreneur and producer. Garcés and Hernandez have a son born in 2013.
|1991||Law & Order||Lucy Rivers||Episode: "The Secret Sharers"|
|1994||New York Undercover||Aria Nuriez||Episode: "School Ties"|
Episode: "The Truth and Nothing But..."
Episode: "Napoleon's Boney Parts"
|1999–2001||Guiding Light||Pilar Santos||TV series|
|2002||The Brothers García||Milagros||Episode: "West Side Stories"|
|2003||CSI: Miami||Carmen Abregon||Episode: "Simple Man"|
|2004||The Sopranos||Felicia Galan||Episode: "Unidentified Black Males"|
|2005||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||CSU Tech Millie Vizcarrondo||4 episodes|
|2006–2008||The Shield||Officer Tina Hanlon||32 episodes|
|2007||CSI: Miami||Anna Sivarro||
Episode: "A Grizzly Murder"
|2008||Knight Rider||Kelli Haddigan||Episode: "A Knight in Shining Armor"|
|2009||Defying Gravity||Paula Morales||main series cast|
|2010||Warehouse 13||Dr. Kelly Hernandez||5 episodes|
|2010||Chase||Tia Archer||Episode: "Betrayed"|
|2011||The Good Wife||Aida Rios||Episode: "Foreign Affairs"|
|2011||Breakout Kings||Debbie Myera||Episode: "Off the Beaten Path"|
|2013||Elementary||Paula Reyes||Episode: "Details"|
|2013||All My Children||Lea Marquez|
|2013||Devious Maids||Flora Hernandez|
|2018–present||On My Block||Geny Martinez|
- ^ "AMC Star Pregnant". Soap Opera Digest. June 21, 2013.
- ^ "Today's history on this day". The Daily Telegraph. Australia. 20 March 2012, Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- ^ Valeria, Andrea (2011). El poder de tu cumpleaños: 366 Dias de Revealciones Astrologicas y Astronomicas. Penguin Group US. ISBN 9780983139010
- ^ Garcés, Paula (9 May 2013). "Paula Garces’s Blog: Meet Me and My Family!" People.
- ^ a b Moreno, Carolina (2013-07-09). "Paula Garces Creates Aluna, A Latina Superhero, To Represent Latinos". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^ a b Garcés, Paula (2013-09-05). "Meet Me and My Family!". Sekretagent Productions. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^ "Aluna Comes to Life". HofN Newsletter Vol7. S2 Games. 2011. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^ Callaham, John (2011-02-25). "Interview: Actress Paula Garces talks about bringing Aluna to Heroes of Newerth". BigDownload.com. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- ^ alunathecomic (2014-07-23). "Aluna 2014 San Diego Comic Con". Aluna Comics. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^ Castillo, Amaris (2013-06-26). "'Devious Maids' Star Paula Garces is Expecting!". Latina. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^ a b Leonard, Elizabeth (2013-06-26). "Paula Garces Expecting Second Child". People. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^ WENN Staff (2013-06-27). "Paula Garces: 'My Pregnancy Is A Miracle'". Contactmusic.com. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^ Hernandez, Lee (2013-11-20). "Paula Garces Welcomes Son Antonio Andres". People. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
Alexandra Elizabeth Paul (born July 29, 1963) is an American actress, activist, health coach, and former ul began her career modeling in New York before landing her first major role in John Carpenter's horror film Christine (1983). This was followed with prominent roles in American Flyers (1985 8 Million Ways to Die (1986 and Dragnet (1987). She is best known for her role as Lt.