Katherine Jenkins nude (23 foto) Sideboobs, Instagram, cameltoe
New Theatre Oxford
- The closest car parks to the venue are Worcester Street and Gloucester Green, or the larger multi-storey car park is just a 5 minute walk. Getting into Oxford can be difficult, but Oxford has a brilliant Park & Ride service.
- Level access to the box office and main foyer. Disabled toilets are located in the main foyer and front stalls. Wheelchair positions are located at the rear of stalls with room for one companion to sit alongside. This area is accessed by our wheelchair lift. Â Front Of House Staff will be available to assist where necessary, and would also be happy to purchase drinks and merchandise on your behalf. We also provide a hearing loop system and run occasional signed and audio described performances. For a list of dates please call our Access line on 0800 912 6971. Guide dogs are welcomed inside the auditorium.
- There is a large air-conditioned bar with seating located below the stalls foyer, two further bars in the circle foyer and one at the back of the balcony. All stocked with a full array of drinks and snacks.
- There is only one lift within the theatre for use by our disabled patrons. Please note this lift can only access the stalls.
- Kiosk with snacks in the main foyer.
- The cloakroom is located in the stalls bar, if this is closed please speak to a member of staff. Â£1 per item. Free to ATG Theatre Card members. Â
To find out where we are please enter our postcode OX1 2AG into Google maps
Parking in central Oxford can sometimes be difficult so customers are advised to use the park & ride facilities when possible. For more information on parking please visit the Oxford City Council website or the Park and Ride website.
Get up to the minute live Frixo traffic updates
For customers arriving by train, the station is only a ten minute walk from the theatre. For times and more information please visit The Train Line
Coaches and Mini-Buses
George Street: There is no parking or dropping off in George Street at all without a permit. A permit will be needed for coaches/mini buses to enter Oxford City Centre and will be specific to that evening’s performance with set times. There is no parking permitted anywhere on George Street. To apply for a permit, you will need to call 0845 634 4466 (Parking Shop on Speedwell Street). Coaches without a permit cannot go any further than the bus lane junction at the end of Gloucester Street.
Beaumont Street: There are various restrictions on Beaumont Street. Coaches are allowed to drop off and pick up, but for no longer than five minutes in the loading bay or the coach stop just past the Randolph Hotel on the left hand side.
If the mini bus is less than thirteen seats (including driver) then they are able to park in the pay and display until 6.30pm.
Contact InformationTelephone Booking : 0844 871 3020
Calls cost up to 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.Groups Bookings : 0333 009 5392 (10am-6pm, Mon – Fri.)
Calls charged at local rate.Access Bookings : 0800 912 6971 Stage Door / Admin: : 01865 320760
ATG continues to make the safety and security of its customers and staff a priority. As such, please bear in mind that we may undertake bag checks, so recommend you leave extra time to avoid queues, and refrain from bringing suitcases rucksacks and large bags into the Theatre. Many thanks for your cooperation.
Customer Feedback - Email [email protected]
Box Office - Email [email protected]
Marketing - Email [email protected]
Press Officer - Email [email protected]
Group Sales - Email [email protected]
Mailing List amendments - Email [email protected]
Cast requiring a digs list, please email [email protected]
More Events & Info Visit: New Theatre Oxford
Le Bursaspor de Paul Le Guen le convoite. Un avenir en suspens qui mrite rflexion mais ne l'empche pas de passer des soires festives et arroses. Le dfenseur se trouve actuellement en Roumanie avec un groupe d'amis, du ct de la station balnaire de Mamaia. De l'eau dans le gaz entre Bacary et Ludivine Sagna, maris depuis 2010?